It may be of interest that the source material for this mashup primarily consists of two American WWII propaganda movies, THE STILLWELL ROAD, which I had heard was dreadfully boring but which I found a font of amazing imagery (and narrated by actor Ronald Reagan, too, but I am not yet audio-savvy enough to do much clever with that), and Frank Capra and a little bit from Anatole Litvak's DIVIDE AND CONQUER, from the classic "Why We Fight" series. Guess after a while my spring shorts can be strung together to form the classic "Why Did We Ever Go To College?" series.
I am truly sorry, kids. I too was once young and hopeful and not yet crushed in spirit. Hard to even remember that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We approve all legitimate comments. However, comments that include links to irrelevant commercial websites and/or websites dealing with illegal or inappropriate content will be marked as spam.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.